10/25/08

Believe

So I'm a bit on an NPR nut, and one of my favorite things that they do on NPR is their collection of
This I Believe essays. I don't really want to write an entire essay cuz I just stepped out of being an English teacher but here is my This I Believe list.


That I write to understand as much as to be understood
That "bad" feelings tells us very important things
That accountability is the key to control in my life, and that I have more control than I think
That creating does something vital for the soul
That your attitude is sometimes the only card to play, you just gotta remember to play it
That the most important thing that I will ever learn is to shut my mouth
That the ability to read is a super power
That the purpose of life is to gain experience
That belief its self holds power

No comments: