12/25/08

Oh Tanenbaum

So I have not put up a christmas tree in years.
I always do festival and am too burned out to do my own.
I decided that this year would be different.

So I went shopping and picked out the perfect tree.
I spend a lot of time looking at trees.
It's a compulsion, eveytime I go into a store that sells trees I have to take a quick peek.
Like I said, lots of trees.

So I found one on sell a few weeks ago and it was perfect.
So Todd went out and got it for me.
And he set it up.

And there it sat for nearly three weeks unitl I had time to decorate it.

I wanted to do somthing different,
something fun,
something us.

So I finally finished, and here it is.........











4 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Wow! I LOVE the books... seems fitting for you two! Do you have a few days off before returning to work? Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We missed you all!

By the way # 12 was definitely my favorite so far! I was jumping up and down screaming and running in circles it was so good! You'll have to let me know what you think once you've read it.

Jen said...

You are amazing! That is one incredible tree! You just might have to come to my house next year to decorate for me! Hehe...since I'm sure you couldn't posssibly be busy with anything else. J/k

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Yeah... I have the post already written and saved, and I am ready to hit post, however, Zeb wants to tell his friends at school this week. It will be coming shortly!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Hey, what were those books Todd was saying I would probably like that are similar to Janet E.? I have finished reading them and need some new books to start on. Any other suggestions would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!