2/28/09

Love is...........Chocolate and Electronics?



So for Christmas I got Todd new clothing and he got me electronics. And although we both thought about each other, we kind of did it in terms of ourselves. I thought about what I would want if I were Todd not what Todd would want if Todd were Todd.

Hum…….

So for valentines I got him electronics, and He got me a chocolate heart just like the ones my mother used to get me as a kid. Expect my mother never called me Tiger and Todd does all the time.

The thing I love about it, He remembered that I remember this fondly.
The funny thing? Hilary’s Hubby did the same thing. Just in case you were wondering how much I am like my sisters.

1 comment:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I didn't know he got you a chocolate heart... how sweet! I cried when I opened the one Zeb got me.