3/10/09

Never been called that before.....

So, I work in treatment, and I have been called a lot of things but this month I aquired two new ones. The first is "The Regulator" which I thought was funny.

The second made me pretty mad at the time but I think is just clever and hilarious now. It was "ankle."

Now I would have thought nothing of it had the kid who called me this not defined it for me. I have been taking a poll and so far found no one who has heard of this so if you have let me know, because finding someone who has is becoming a bit of a hobby for me.

As this is a blog that my family reads I will not define "ankle" for you. It is not, as Todd says "the thing that attaches the foot to the leg." It is however the worst thing I have even been called, and which is the whole point. But if you are interested in the dirtier side of funny, and somthing downright clever, go to urban dictiornary and check it out.

2 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Your job must keep you on your toes... I don't know how you do it but I admire you for your strength. You really are great with those kids.

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Hey Amy,

So I will bring veggies and apples to dip for fondu. How many people are you plaNning on? I'm new to the whole fondu thing so what kind would be good and how do I prepare them?

Thanks,

Amber