5/19/09

Do you ever....

read
though
your old blogs
and think
wow,
I didn't
know that
my life, this thing I'm living,
is
cool?

It's nice
to have all
the good stuff,
the highlights,
there
reminding you
the life
your living
right now
the one
that feels crazy
and hectic
like the kitchen is
always too messy,
and you never get anything
done,
and you haven’t worked out in weeks,
which really makes
the gym membership
a complete waste,
and you don't call your
sisters often enough,
or tell your husband how great he really is
isn't as bad as all that.

You read through
your blog and
it, this life your living
really is
a
good thing.

2 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

WOW! Someone has been on a blogging spree! I love to hear the updates. Sounds like Rissa's B-Day was lots of fun, your crafts turned out so cute! You really are a fun aunt, I am excited to have you around to do cute things for my little one!

Anonymous said...

You're life is a good thing :)