8/18/09

Renaissance Woman

So lately I've been thinking about personal evolution and self improvement. Which got me thinking about how we define the ultimate self which got me thinking about the renaissance man and how if we changed genders, and modernized things a bit what would today's renaissance woman look like? What skills would she have mastered? What challenges would she seek out? What makes a woman today accomplished, educated, and well rounded? Mostly I'm looking for lists from you on this topic. Ideas, thought, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so this isn't what you were hoping for as far as feedback on your post is concerned. BUT...since my blog is now private and i know want to be albe to read it...i think the easiest way to do that is for you to tell me your e-mail address, then I send you an invite. I think that'll work...