9/19/09

Blanding


So we drove down to Blanding
few weeks ago
to meet my new nephew,
Camden.






Who could not be sweeter
Nope, not possible

And Zeb,
I do apologize
for calling your little man
sweet.

I'm sure that will time
he will grow into something
tougher, and smarter,
and more athletic
but
for now
he is simply
sweet












And spend time with my sisters.
The thing about having sisters,
I now realize is that you own all the same cloths
cuz you have similar tastes,
and body types.
Which means,
if I like it and it looks good on me chances are,
the same will be true for my sisters.
Plus,
we like to shop
together.

For instance,
I own a copy of
every
article
of clothing in this picture,
and I bought them all
with my sisters!



And spend time with family,
and remember just how funny my brother
Jason and his wife can be
and
miss them
just a little bit
more








And learned to play Scum
which you all should do





















And on the way home,
we discovered
a truly funky tourist trap
which met the definition,
in every
sense
of the word



























Complete with a memorial
to Franklin D. Roosevelt
Carved right into
this huge rock
Although
I can not
for the life of me
figure out
Why

But it made me
laugh




2 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

What fun pictures! I may be a little biased but that baby is the most precious, adorable baby I have ever seen! It was so much fun seeing all of you and I miss you tons! I always love reading your blog and seeing a little bit of what you've been up to. Miss ya!

Emily and Aaron Maynard said...

It was a fun trip wasn't it?