2/13/10

Let's Compare and Contrast Shall We?

So I dove down to Arizona last week to see my sister.
When one thinks of Arizona one thinks of cacti and colored rock formations.
But this is what the road looked like the morning I left.


And as I pulled into Utah,
where one thinks of the greatest snow on earth
I found this



I could not get over how much snow there was in Flagstaff.
When we are left with small melting tuffs of snow here,
I was shocked to find Hilary's front yard looking like this.



But I was amused by the couple that I saw skiing to the store
in the early light of Superbowl Sunday.

1 comment:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I loved this post! You captured some great pics! Miss you! Thanks again for visiting me... you are ALWAYS welcome anytime you wish! Good luck with school!