6/15/10

If a caterpillar waited this long to eat......


He would be more than hungry,
He probably would have starved. 
 
So when Hilary had Camden I promised that I would make him a blanket.
And I mostly kept my promise,
11 months late,
And with a LOT of help from Emily.

But the quilt turned out great.

 
































Based on the very hungry caterpillar book,
Complete with finger puppets,
And a supper fuzzy backing.
 

































I love this sweet little quilt.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe you made that! I love the hungry caterpillar! I love it!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

you are my inspiration.
that is amazing. and so cute!

**Sheena** said...

I love this one!!! my kiddos have very much enjoyed the blanket you made them!! You are so creative, it is amazing!!!