10/13/10

How to get that amazing soup from my last post

So my little sister Emily, who is amazing because she spent like three hours pulling my hair through one of those stupid do it yourself dye kits this week and didn't complain once, read my last blog post about soup and today she made it.

Tonight I got to eat really, really, good soup just because I have two really great sisters, how lucky am I?

So now I can tell you that the soup not only looks amazing it really is amazing, and I usually hate soup.

Sometimes I 'm just amazed that we all come from the same family because I am hopeless in the kitchen and I don't know how to play the piano and both by sisters do.  How does that happen?


Emily, just so you know, you are a rock star!

1 comment:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

We are lucky to have such great sisters! I don't know what I would do without either of you. I totally look forward to our Project Runway nights together just cuz I miss seeing and being with you guys. I'm thinking when I come out there next, you and Em will have to dye my hair. Did yours turn out better than the last time we did it? I am sure it did if Emily played her hand in it. Miss you guys!