6/5/12

15 Facts About Me


1. I am a picky eater and it embarrasses me all the time.

2. There is a mountain of laundry in my bedroom more often than not.

3. “White Oleander” is my favorite book of all time. I like the way the author constructs sentences and uses metaphors, it makes my inner teacher geek really, really happy.

4. I dye my hair with a $6 kit from Wal-Mart and it is the only thing about my appearance upon which I regularly get compliments. (Ok, I don’t dye it. I con one of my sisters into doing it for me)

5. I get a “cold buster” Jamba Juice (fruit smoothie) at least once a week wither I have a cold or not. They actually greet me by name when I walk in and ring up my order before I’m through the door.

6. I still miss my mom a lost and feel guilty that I was not a better daughter to her.

7. I am a list maker and a multitasker, I get really excited when I am able to get things done.

8. I hate being asked about my taste in music because I don’t know enough about music to describe “my taste.”

9. Sometimes, I steal magazines from Drs’ office waiting rooms because I can’t bear the thought of missing out on an idea or recipe that they contain just so it can go in the trash at the end of the month.

10. I snack the whole time I cook.

11. Writing and creating things makes me really happy.

12. For years I only bought clothing that matched my black shoes so that I would not have to buy a brown pair. I’m seriously thinking about going back to this, it made life easier.

13. My desk at work is a wreck!

14. My biggest regret from college is that I did not live abroad.

15. I like my feet, I have particularly cute toe nail, which I sometimes paint red just to remind me of my mother.

2 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i love your list!
i take magazines from
dr.'s offices too!
if not that, i tear pages out! whoops! :)

bedroom decorations said...

Good day
The Little Chatterbox
Creative ideas turn out to be quite qualified in terms of you're posting. I wish you best of luck with your articles.