8/31/10

That Mess Part II

So here is our little golf course.
My class did Vegas, Can you tell?


After you got to the top of the ramp your ball went down a water slide and into a pool of water filled with fish!  There was a little island floating in the middle you had to land in!


If you landed in one of the holes you rolled back to the start, how clever are my students I ask you?







This one had like 20 different routes for the ball to take.

Your Ball even had to bounce into a couple of them.





This one was so detailed, they put furniture inside the church, and the whole thing lit up!  With Stainglass windows and Music.  As usual my photo skills do not do this justice!


This foutain had water and smoke running through it!

Did I mention the stained glass?


Here was one by my cute FASD kids



This one was Alice in Wonderland

Over all I think the kids had fun, and it's kind of fun to show you some of the stuff that I actually do all day.
(No, it is not usually this fun, not even close!)

2 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

You are such an awesome teacher! Your kids must have had a blast and they all turned out great!

Polly said...

WOW!!! You and they did an AWESOME job!!! I'm impressed.