8/5/10

What can I say?

I don't even know where to begin, but it was definitely an experience.


The Gigiel Garden is one of the most interesting touristy things to do in Salt Lake that no local has ever heard of.


Some of it is very cool.



Despite the hundreds of scriptures carved in stone through out the garden, I have no idea what many of these are about.

Like these internal organs....

Or the artist's self portrait with brick pants.




But the Joseph Smith Sphinx is without a doubt the most famous.


Either way, it is without question an interesting way to kill and hour.

2 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I love the picture of Todd sticking his finger up the sphinx's nose. I am so glad you have been blogging more lately too... it makes me miss you a LITTLE bit less but not much! Still think you and I need to keep bugging Em to blog a little more.

Jason said...

I've been there before, but I'd rather not say who I was with