1/23/11

Our New House!

So here are some pics of our new house.
What, did you just say they are blank?
Crap, how did that happen?
I mean we qualifed for the loan and did all the paperwork.
We signed a contract and put down earnest money.
We packed up boxes and made plans to move.
I know I remodeled the whole thing in my mind at least twice.
Oh, now I remember the bank forgot to approve the short sale second mortgage. 

Wait how does that happen you say?
I asked the same thing, and after much garbage from our agent the short answer is...
because they can.

So now we wait.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ack! That sucks! I'm so sorry! I hope they get with the program soon!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

crossing my fingers!

can't wait to hear the news.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Ha! I totally got excited to see pics of the house but you tricked me! That really does suck but I am so excited you FINALLY did get the house! How does it feel to be first time home owners?!? It is going to look great once you add your special touches to it!