1/9/11

Yes, I Finished

So a few people have asked and yes I finished the 100 books.
So that I can clear out the side bar for 2011 here is the complete list, though I swear I'm miss a few.

Luthor, Man of Steel * Ignition City * Pinocchio, vampire slayer * Eating the Dinosaur * Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking * What I Know Now: Letters to My Younger Self * Elmer * It's Kind Of A Funny Story * PostSecret: Confessions on Life, Death, and God * The Help * Pirates! * Why We Suck: A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid * The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists: A Novel * Black Dagger Brotherhood Book 2 * A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book * The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants * Niccolo Machiavelli's The Prince * 501 Easy Look and Fell Good Tips * Neruda, The Book of Questions * Supermarket * I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts On Being a Woman * The Boy in the Striped Pajamas * The Nest Home Design Handbook: Simple ways to decorate, organize, and personalize your place * Firegirl * Nonviolence: The History of a Dangerous Idea * Under the Tuscan Sun * My Secret: A PostSecret Book * Filthy Rich * Farewell to Manzanar: A True Story of Japanese American Experience During and After the World War II Internment * Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar: Understanding Philosophy Through Jokes * The Secret Lives of Men and Women, Complied by Frank Warren * Paint Me Like I Am: Teen Poems from WritersCorps * What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People * I'm a Stranger Here Myself, Notes on Returning to America After 20 Years Away * Mockingjay * Step by Step Begining Gardening * Post Secret * The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 8th grade * A long Way Gone * Nutureshock * 700 Sundays * A Girl Named Zippy * Vanishing America * Hucks Raft: a History of the Amrican Childhood * Freedom Writers Diary *Black Dagger Brotherhood book 1 * Born on a Blue Day * Kitchen Gardens: how to create a beautiful and functional culinary garden * 50 High Impact, low care garden plant * Fast Plants: choosing and growing plants in a hurry * Catching Fire * The Hunger Games * Twilight at Monticello * Talking Back to Presidents * Escape * 13 Reasons Why * Burning Bright * The Minds of Boys * A Great and Terrible Beauty * I Can't Keep My Own Secrets; Six-word Memoirs by Teens Famous and Obscure * The Book of Questions * The Trouble with Poetry * Eat that Frog! * Deep South * The Memory Keepers Daughter * Snitch * Indigo * The Circus in Winter * Alice I have Been * Metro Girl * You the Owners Manual * In Cold Blood * Twisted * The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo * Crank * Why do Men Have Nipples? * The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian * Bad Mother * Balance is a Crock, Sleep is for the Weak * The Gunniepig Diaries * The Mole People * Stuff * Julia Child's My Life in France * The Joy Luck Club * Street Pharm * Touching Spirit Bear * Things I have Learned From Women Who Have Dumped Me * American Horticultural Society Practical Guides: Hanging Baskets * Isaac Mizrahi's how to have style * A single Shard * Spark * Nobody's fool * Al Capone Does My Shirts * The Lost Continent; Travels in Small Town America * All the Pretty Horses * Motor Mouth * Story of a Girl * Green Angel * Dead Until Dark *The Man Who Ate Everything


Wow!

Update: I went back through and color coded the best, it case you are looking for a recommendation

2 comments:

Jen said...

All I have to say is WOW. You are incredible!

Amy said...

And my response is thank goodness for audio books!