1/26/12

My Favorite Comfort Foods and Why

I love cheese and bread in all its many forms. I like macaroni and Cheese, I like nachos, I like cheese quesadillas, I like French bread with cheese melted on top. These are all foods that I grew up eating. This past year I have focused hard on eating healthier food. Mostly this includes eating fewer carbs and less fat and eating more vegetables.



I also love BLT’s without tomatoes (Which Todd insists is not a BLT but just a bacon sandwich). I love to make these the same way that my mother made them by toasting the bread and using three slices of wonder bread with Miracle Whip on each side of the bread. She used to line up all the slices of bread on the pullout bread board in my childhood home and making these always makes me think of my mother.

No comments: