1/22/12

Where do I want to be in 10 Years

This one is really really weird for me to even think about and the idea that it is weird is weird. For a very long time I have has some very specific goals and as a general rule I am a goal oriented person. My goals for years have been to get my maters degree, get a job as a school principal, and buy a house. All of those happened last year. I have been so focused on those I haven’t thought much beyond.



I have considered getting my PhD and having children so both of those would be on my 10 year list. I think having a house that is a little more “us” would also be on the list. I want to travel more and maybe take an advance in my career. I think I would like to teach on the college level or at least a college class at some point. None of these are super specific though. I think that I need to give this one a lot more thought. Oh, wait a second, I want to write a book. I have wanted to for a really long time but I think my life is finally going to settle down in the next month enough for that to really happen.

No comments: