1/27/12

My Zodiac Sign and Does it fit my Personality

I am a Virgo, I will be honest I do not know a great deal about what that means.  I believe very strongly that belief in and of its self is very powerful.  I think that if you read your horoscope and go about your day looking for it to be true you will find it is.  I prefer to start my day picking a goal or focus I want to work on or achieve and looking for that to be true. I am not a believer in fate, or religion.  I believe in the lessons that I have learned from my past, taking time to really think about decisions, and trusting a sense of peace when I have made the right decision.  I think that feeling unsettled or anger that you cannot make peace with tells you very important things about changes you need to make in your life.

No comments: